YesterTec’s Blog and Press Room
The concept of Unfitted Kitchen Furniture, we call it Kitchen Workstation Furniture (KWF) is timeless in nature and yet, it is still in its infancy. The articles listed below don’t refer to KWF as the latest trend. Instead they are intended to reveal a classic, ages-old, enduring concept that can be used in any kitchen as an exciting alternative to built-in cabinetry. In 2004, we introduced our innovative Mini-kitchen and Hospitality Center line of workstations that have since set the standard for luxury and convenience in their category. In 2008 we developed the Stealth Kitchen Modules line that can completely conceal all of the features of a complete kitchen from view.
You will see many workstations that hide cooktops and ovens. That is because YesterTec’s U.L. Listed technology allows the ‘hot’ appliances to be safely concealed when they are not being used. Though most cabinet manufacturers have been concealing refrigerators and dishwashers for decades, YesterTec is still the only manufacturer that has a U.L. approval to conceal the ‘hot’ appliances.
If you are a member of the Press, we hope that you will find an interesting story here for your format. We are considered specialists in all three of our product lines, we’ve even won awards for our designs, so please use us as a trusted resource.
You’ll notice articles that start with ‘Linda Jennings Writes’. Linda is a well know publicist specializing in promoting Kitchen and Bath Companies like ours. Below are some of the newsletters that she created.
For a more comprehensive study of our Alternative Kitchen Solutions, please visit our Learning Center.
To stay current with new products, design ideas and other stories, please subscribe to our Newsletter, the sign-up box is located in Contact Us in the banner at the top of every page.
- A Furnished Kitchen is an Asset when its time to Sell!
- A Furnished Kitchen is the Heart of the Home
- A Housing Crisis Solution – Add Another (Hidden) Kitchen
- A Movable Kitchen: Simplicity Designed to Move
- A Tansu Styled Stealth Compact Kitchen
- Affordable Luxury: A YesterTec Kitchen
- An Unpretentious Kitchen: Sophisticated Simplicity
- Armoire Mini-Kitchens are Incredibly Innovative!
- Beauty is a Beast of a Unit Kitchen
- Behind the Scenes with YesterTec’s Technology
- Bucking Kitchen Trends: Why YesterTec’s KWF is a “Fresh” Story!
- Cabinetry Alternative for a California Victorian Mansion
- Can YesterTec’s Kitchen Workstations help you diet?
- Canadian Eco-Home with a Stealthy Mini-Kitchen
- Concealed ovens…An exciting new design option!
- Craftsman Style Furnished Kitchen is a ‘Room for Living’!
- Creating the Heart and Soul Kitchen
- Discover Kitchen Workstation Furniture
- Farmhouse Kitchen in Connecticut
- Have You Hugged Your Kitchen Today?
- Heavy Timber blends a Low-Tech Look with a High-Tech Lifestyle!
- Hiding Appliances: Visual Hypocrisy Solved!
- In-Law Apartment Master Kitchen
- Introducing Stealth Base and Island Modules
- Its Kitchen Furniture! Need just one piece?
- Kitchen Sculpture
- Kitchen Workstation Furniture: A Unique Idea for Builders
- Kitchen Workstation Furniture: Its Not Rocket Science
- Linda Jennings Writes: Concealed Appliances Offer the Ultimate in Design Flexibility and Value.
- Linda Jennings writes: Hidden Gems
- Linda Jennings Writes: Introducing Stealth Bases and Islands
- Linda Jennings writes: Kitchen Heirlooms for Future Generations
- Linda Jennings Writes: The Illusive Stealth Kitchen
- Linda Jennings writes: The Ultimate Kitchen Design Experience
- Luxury Kitchen Design for Not-So-Luxurious Budgets!
- Older Homes Often Break My Heart
- Re-sale: This Kitchen Sold the House!
- Revolutionary Idea of a Furnished Kitchen
- Salt Box Style Home Furnishes the Kitchen!
- San Francisco Kitchen on Knob Hill
- Seaside Kitchen: Sculptural Simplicity
- Shaker Cottage from a Fairy Tale
- Small Space Living = Mini-kitchens
- Stealth Technology Applies to Kitchens Too!
- Technology hides the ‘hot’ appliances
- The Great Room (finally) has a New Choice!
- The Kitchen Focal Point: There are Alternatives!
- The Kitchen Work Triangle: Concentrate on its Points!
- The Unfitted Kitchen. Why Bother?
- The Working Pantry conceals ‘Clutter’
- Twenty Nine Inches, Discover the Difference
- Unique Workstations Make Classic Kitchens
- Victorian Cottage Renovation
- YesterTec’s Factory: An Inside Visit
- YesterTec’s Underwriters Laboratories Story
- YesterTec’s Showroom Tour