Stealth Kitchen Modules by YesterTec enable built-in kitchens to soar to a whole new level of design! Separate 29″ deep Stealth Modules in various widths can be combined together in limitless arrangements. All functional elements of the kitchen can be concealed behind door and drawer panels to produce the ultimate Minimalist to Period Style kitchen for multi-task rooms than need to be more… and less…than a kitchen. In addition to the Stealth Modules for the kitchen, the line includes laundry, wardrobe and hospitality modules as well.
In the following articles, you will notice that the ovens and cooktops are hidden. That is because YesterTec’s U.L. Listed technology allows the ‘hot’ appliances to be safely concealed when they are not being used. Though most cabinet manufacturers have been concealing refrigerators and dishwashers for decades, YesterTec is still the only manufacturer that has a U.L. approval to conceal the ‘hot’ appliances.
Be sure to contact us and ask us to send you the Stealth Kitchen Modules PDF catalog that features drawings and descriptions of the entire line.
- A Tansu Styled Stealth Compact Kitchen
- Advertisements for Stealth Kitchen Modules
- Hotel Rooms can benefit from Stealth Technology
- Introducing Stealth Base and Island Modules
- Please Hide a Kitchen in my Foyer!
- Stealth Kitchen Modules Design Links
- Stealth Kitchen Modules help to create a Minimalist Urban Condominium
- Stealth Technology Applies to Kitchens Too!