Except to the extent otherwise provided herein, YesterTec Design Company (“YT”) warrants each new product manufactured and sold by YT, or one of its authorized dealers, for one (1) year from the delivery date as noted on the bill of lading. YesterTec electrical controls and switches are warranted for a total of Five (5) years from the delivery date as noted on the bill of lading. Products which have been changed or altered in any manner from their original design, or which are improperly or deceptively installed, serviced or used are not covered by this warranty.
YT’s obligations with respect to this warranty are limited to the repair or replacement of defective products or their components, at YT’s election after YT’s inspection and verification of such defects. YT’s obligations concerning damage to stone tops that cannot be repaired or replaced by YesterTec is limited to the reimbursement of the original cost of the stone as shown on the contract. Warranty service shall be provided by authorized independent furniture repair firms or appropriate qualified electrical technicians. Depending on the problem, the service may be in home or parts may be sent to remote repair facilities or to the factory. Hours of service shall be during normal working hours for the 48 mainland states. The buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said products. In no event shall YT be liable to purchaser for any indirect, special or consequential damages or lost profits, even if YT has been advised of the possibility thereof, and regardless of whether such products are used singularly or as components in other products.
The provisions of this warranty and limitation of liability may not be modified in any respect except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer of YT.
When printed on or attached to any document issued by YT, or any of its authorized dealers, this warranty contains the complete and exclusive statement of YT’s obligations with respect to any of its products.
- Service trips to show you how to use your YT units or supplied appliances.
- Service trips that result in the discovery of improperly installed units.
- Replacement of fuses or breakers or revisions to house circuitry.
- Failure of the units if their use is to be primarily by the public or if they are used as they are not intended according to operating instructions.
- Damage to the units caused by accidental or intentional abuse, fire, flood or acts of God.
- Any unit placed on or above or within 6″ of a radiant heated floor.
- Damage to the units such as scratches, dents or scorching caused by normal use.
- Flipper Doors: Due to their high exposure to the potential for abuse due to unnecessary exposure to heat, moisture and improper use, the doors will not be warranted for warpage, finish deterioration or breakdown. The doors will yield excellent service if they are used according to the Operating Instructions.
- Color matching: Due to the nature of the natural materials used, exact color matching can not be assured. This applies to all wood, stone and finishing products used to produce YesterTec products.
- Items sold by YT but warranted on their own. This includes appliances, lighting, steel sinks, all faucets, and other furniture companies products.
- Travel expenses or shipping charges for warranted service in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- On-site technician labor required to consult with YT to determine the cause of an electrical or mechanical problem associated with YT units.
- On site technician labor required to comply with the conditions presented in YesterTec’s Purchaser’s Acknowledgment of Understanding.
NOTE: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Consult your local or state consumer affairs office or your state’s Attorney General’s office to determine what legal rights apply in your state. Original invoice showing YT serial number and delivery date is required for warranty service.
Warrantor: YesterTec Design Company